Seems like every day I get a call or an email from some poor soul, who’s site is down or losing sales, because of what around here, we affectionately call,
“a teeny-tiny code toad”!
WooCommerce is a great plugin and has made it super easy to build slick and professional looking e-commerce websites lickety-split. But when it breaks, and it often does, many times as a result of updates that create or cause conflicts with other plugins, it can all go to pot PDQ.
NOT Always the Usual Suspect
It’s not always WooCommerce’s fault though.
It a complicated affair doing what WooCommerce does and there’s a lot of moving parts that need to come together for a seamless transaction and e-comm experience.
That’s no comfort to you though, as you watch sales disappear in a click because your Cart abandoned your buyer with nothing more than an error message. That stinks worse than a can o’ tuna!
Just this morning, I got a message from a client saying a customer had been “booted out of the shopping cart and sent back to eBay” – from whence they had not even arrived I might add!
Are You Doing What You Do… or What We Do?
Here’s the thing… if you’re like most entrepreneurs you either don’t have the time or you don’t have the inclination to be faffing around trying to fix WordPress or WooComm. More than likely that would not be the highest and best use of your time.
So why not delegate those tasks to us? WordPress & WooComm is what we do best, and you can get back to doing what you do best… running your business!
Are We the Right Fit for You?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following, then we can help you as much, or as little, as you want us to:
- If you already have a WordPress website but want to learn how to manage it yourself
- If you actively promote your products or services on the web or want to
- If you use an information site to sell a product or services or want to
- If you need to create a password protected membership site or want to
- If you want to create passive income or monetize sites by selling ad space
- If you want to sell Amazon or other products as an Affiliate to earn passive income
- If you need a professional looking brochure site that you can set and forget
- If you want to take control of your website content, making small tweaks and updates yourself
- If you want to limit web design costs to only when you want to add new functions or features
Hire Us then Fire Us – What exactly does that mean?
It means you can actually be in full control your web presence just as you control, direct and define the destiny of other aspects of your business.
We can teach you how to be WP-self-sufficient if that’s what you need right now, with our WordPress Coaching Programs. We’ll show you the right tools and how to use them, your choice how to learn with either a 1-2-1 coaching session or in our WordPress Group Coaching Group – where you have ongoing access to get coaching and help when you need it.
If you’re ready to hand over the reins and let us take care of things for you, then our WP Managed Maintenance Service is the way to go.
Join the conversation...leave a comment below